The Design and Innovation Accelerator programme
The SABS Design Institute has launched the Design and Innovation Accelerator programme for innovative businesses . If you’re running a small business , the accelerator programme is the support you need to become a ground-breaking player in local and global markets.
The Design Institute believes that developing quality products and services is the key to create a future economy—transforming your business or startup into a sustainable business which could create jobs and up skill South Africans.
The closing date for this competition is 19 February 2019 at 12:00 (midnight). You can submit your entries to stand a chance to work collaboratively with a panel of experts and established designers across various industries to grow your existing business. The Design and Innovation Accelerator programme will expose entrepreneurs to technical development and market linkage support that will help them grow, broaden their scope of services and increase their geographic reach.
ENTER NOW and your business could receive the support it needs to take it to the next level!
How to enter
There are two ways to submit your entry:
- Visit the SABS Design Institute and complete the entry form online.
- Download a PDF form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The competition is open for entries until 19 February 2019 at 12:00 (midnight). Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- You should already have a product or service
- You should already be trading
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must be a South African citizen residing in South Africa
- You must be able to commit to a 12 – 18-month programme
- You must be willing to travel to Gauteng for workshops
- Business and technical development support
- Website development and user interface design
- Branding & Packaging
- Mentorship by a panel of experts
- Marketing support (once off allowance)
- Market linkages
- Travel and accommodation to attend workshops
- Marketing plans
Please note: The Design and Innovation Accelerator programme is a non-financial support service that will be offered to winners.