We’re on a search for South Africa’s most innovative entrepreneur and industry pioneers!
The SABS Design Institute in collaboration with Transnet have launched the Moving Ideas Programme and are offering you the opportunity to be one of South Africa’s Future entrepreneurs and be part of South Africa’s Next Generation economy!
It’s You, The Thinkers, Doers and Creators who have the potential to shape the country’s economy. Your innovative idea or small business could be the catalyst for the Next Generation economy.
Between 10 August 2018 to 10 September 2018, you can submit your entries to stand a chance to work collaboratively with industry leaders and established designers across various industries to develop a quality prototype or grow your startup business.
ENTER NOW and your innovative idea or startup could receive the support it needs to take it to the next level!
HOW TO ENTER
1.Click on the link below and download a pdf form and email it to the address on the form.
2.The competition is open for entries from 10 August 2018 to 10 September 2018.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Do You have an innovative idea and need support in developing a prototype? Are you an entrepreneur and wish to grow your startup? Will your creativity and innovation contribute to the creation of the next generation economy? The Moving Ideas Programme is an opportunity for innovative businesss ideas and entrepreneurs to grow and become ground-breaking players in local and global markets.
Are you an entrepreneur trading with any industry and would love to grow your startup business? Do you have an innovative idea and in need of support developing a prototype? The Moving Ideas Programme is your chance to transform an idea into a sustainable business.
WHO MAY ENTER
- Black youth, women and people with disabilities (if you are not youth, you will not be considerd).
- Entrepreneurs and start up businesses.
- Must be the owner of a business that is 51% black-owned with valid registration documents.
- Must have a valid BEE certificate/sworn affidavit and Tax clearance certificate.
- Must have a commercially viable product or idea.
- Must be willing to travel to Gauteng for workshops.
- Must be willing to commit fully to a period of 12 months for the programme.
MANDATORY DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED*
- Copy of Identity Document
- Business Income & Expenditure Statement or 3 months bank statement (proof of turnover) (only applicable to start up businesses)
- Proof of Company Registration
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- BEE Certificate
PLEASE NOTE: The Moving Ideas programme is a non-financial support service. Terms and Conditions Apply (Detailed on the Entry Form).